Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My next assignment

Since I am the only certified ScrumMaster in our company, I have been tasked with creating a "plan" for how I would run an agile/scrum project with our blended-shore model. Things I need to consider:

  1. How will this affect/be different than our existing RUP process?
  2. Would applying this "plan" to a project jeapordize our CCMi Level 5 certification, if at all?
  3. What training would people on the project need?
  4. What communication mechanisms should the team use?
  5. Do I need to have the "best" people place on this project? What skills sets will I need?
  6. Team size
  7. Offshore team location (India, Vietnam, or both)
Fortunately for me, there has been much research done already in this area and I have plenty of materials to help me get started.

Maybe I'll post my plan here along the way to get some feedback (assuming anyone actually reads this blog).

No comments: